Sponsored / Guest Content
Last updated on: 15th April 2019
MacStrategy welcomes sponsored / guest content as blog posts or technical articles. Please read all of the page below before contacting us.
Sponsored / Guest Content Options:
- Blog Post to be included in the blog section
- Technical Article to be included in the standard article list
How To Submit Your Blog Post/Technical Article
Contact us first
, preferably by email/online form, with your idea/outline - unsolicited content that does not follow the rules on this page will be ignored. If
initial approval is given direct contact details will be supplied to you. Use those details to submit your content in line with the guidance and rules on this page.
NOTE: Submitted content must be relevant to Apple users i.e. it must be relevant to people that use Apple hardware (Macintosh computer, iPhone, iPad, iPod, AppleTV, Apple Watch or accessories
thereof, both Apple and third-party) or Apple software (macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS or applications thereof, both Apple and third-party).
- Content must only be submitted in the formats listed in the "Content Format" below
- Content must be submitted with answers to the questions listed in the "Submission Details" section below
- URL links in the content that link to external sites outside of MacStrategy:
- must be full, standard links and not shortened e.g. bitly, or encoded
- that link to companies or services, those web sites thereof, must adhere to European (EU) cookie and GDPR rules
- may be altered to include affiliate links that benefit MacStrategy e.g. links to products on Amazon
- Content can only published using our own CSS - you cannot provide your own CSS
- Content must be in the English language (preferably British English)
- Embedded content must only be from approved hosts (see the approved list below) and must not link to other sites or other types of content not listed below:
- Content images must be provided for hosting by MacStrategy and may be altered for size/optimisation
Content to be published must be provided in the following formats:
- Text format .txt file
- Rich Text Format .rtf file
- HTML .txt file
- JPEG .jpg file(s)
- PNG .png file(s)
- GIF .gif file(s)
Content to be published must not
be sent as or include:
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe PDF
- Apple Pages
- Adobe Flash
- HTML submission forms
If you send documents in these formats or include such content, your submission will be ignored/deleted.
With the submitted content you must
provide answers to the following questions:
- Is the submitted content for inclusion in our Blog or is it a technical article?
- Is the submitted content personal opinion/experience or written on behalf of a company?
- What is your legal name?
- If written on behalf of a company, what is the legal name of the business?
- If written on behalf of a company, what is the registered address of the company, including country and relevant company registration reference number(s)?
- What is your contact email address?
Failure to provide verifiable submission details, in line with the above, will result in your submission being ignored/deleted.
Sponsored / Guest Content Notes
- MacStrategy is a trading name of Burning Helix s.r.o. a limited company registered in the Czech Republic/European Union (EU)
- MacStrategy is run, maintained and administered by Burning Helix s.r.o.
- MacStrategy reserves the right to amend/remove submitted content at any time